Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Season all.
- Prepare to taste of Tony Sachery.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of Old Bay steamed Shrimp.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp Instructions
- Heat oil in large pan
- Chop cabbage, onion, and all bell peppers. Add to pan.
- Use all seasonings to taste (less is more, add as you go)
- Steam your shrimp with Old Bay
- Once your cabbage medley has cooked down, add in the shrimp (and any juices from steaming it) to the cabbage mixture