Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of uncooked shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 1/2 c of Hellmans mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 c of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta Step By Step
- Boil the pasta as directed on box
- Place shrimp, paprika, 3 cloves garlic, pepper in a bowl & mix.
- In a large bowl mix all of the sauce ingredients. Set aside
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Then add shrimp. Cook until pink. 3-4 minutes.
- Mix the shrimp, pasta & sauce and enjoy