One Bowl Fiesta Sausage, Shrimp & Potatoes – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have One Bowl Fiesta Sausage, Shrimp & Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Bowl Fiesta Sausage, Shrimp & Potatoes
- Prepare 3 of Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1 of Raw Onion – Optional.
- It’s 1 Bag of frozen Shrimp.
- It’s 2 of Smoked Sausage Links.
- You need 3 pounds of bag small Potatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder & Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
One Bowl Fiesta Sausage, Shrimp & Potatoes Instructions
- Set shrimp in Bowl of cold water to defrost.
- Rinse & slice Bell Peppers. Peel & cube potatoes. Place in a large bowl and coat with Olive Oil & season to taste.
- Rinse Shrimp & take off tails if there are any. Mix in with Peppers & Potatoes.
- Slice up Sausage links & mix into Bowl as well.
- Coat bottom of Wok or an extremely large non stick skillet with Olive Oil. Cooking time will depend on the meats & potatoes. Ensure everything is fully cooked before serving.
- Enjoy your one Bowl Fiesta!