Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
- You need Half of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- Prepare 100-150 gr of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- You need 50 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 20 gr of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of large red onions.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- It’s of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta Instructions
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp)
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤)
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley