Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
- It’s Half kg of prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3 tbsn of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tbsn of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsn of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 pinch of garam masala powder.
Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves Step By Step
- First heat oil, add cumin seeds and onion, saute then add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix well for few seconds add the tomatoes and chilli, now add the turmeric and chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 mins.
- Then add the prawn and cook till done then add the washed dry fenugreek leaves and mix with prawns.
- This I used(pic1)now add 1 pinch of garam masala and mix..now garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad