Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp clean & deveined.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Fresh black pepper.
- You need 10-12 oz of fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 oz of sundries tomatoes I used 2 romaine and added for garnish your choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves fresh.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 bag of cheese ravioli.
- You need 2 of peppers 1 green 1 red.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli Step By Step
- Peel an Devein shrimp
- Peel smash garlic cloves I used a food processor measure out chicken broth an whipping cream set aside
- Cool ravioli according to package 5-7mins I did
- Preheat large pan non stick add 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil add garlic green peppers an red peppers along with spinach cook spinach until it starts to wilt remove veggies an garlic set aside
- Add 2tbs of olive oil an Shrimp cook until pink an opaque make sure to flip shrimp
- Add the veggies you set aside add broth an whipping cream along in the pan with the shrimp
- Add the cooked ravioli slowly
- Salt an pepper to taste I used a creole season stir carefully in medium heat I like my sauce thick so I cooked it until the texture I like on low but u can cook for additional 3-5 mins medium heat