Teriyaki Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Teriyaki Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy.
- It’s 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil, or olive oil.
Teriyaki Shrimp Step By Step
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry. In a medium bowl combine egg, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, & cornstarch.
- Add shrimp, stirring to coat, marinate 10 minutes.
- In a wok or large skillet, turn heat to medium high and add oil. Cook shrimp until golden brown, not to over cook.
- Arrange shrimp on shredded lettuce or fried rice. Enjoy!