Chicken soup (with bones) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken soup (with bones) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken soup (with bones)
- It’s 4 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of cut carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 3 of celery sticks.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 of chicken bouillon or base.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of basil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 c of water.
- You need of (Cornstarch if you like it thinker).
Chicken soup (with bones) Instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350. Clean chicken and pat dry. 1Tbsp of olive oil all over chicken. Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add 1 &1/2 cups of water with 1 bouillon(I use base). Place in pan/dish cover with onions and bell peppers. Put it in the oven with foil for and hour.
- Once chicken is done let cool while you chop carrots and celery to your desired size(1/2 in or smaller). Saute them in butter for 5 minutes. Then add juice from chicken cook on low while you cut chicken. I added the bell peppers and onions but you don't have to.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the noodles.Cook for 15mins. Now add noodles cook for 10mins. Enjoy!