Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of butternut squash.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Roma tomato.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cubes of vegetable bouillon.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of coconut cream or heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup Instructions
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into wedges Wash and peel the butternut squash, cut it into cubes
- Place in a safe microwave bowl 1/2 cup of water with the vegetable bouillon cubes Heat to a maximum heat for 1 minute- 1 1 / 2 minute or until dissolved, mix
- In a food processor place the tomatoes, squash, 3 cups of water, liquefy
- Place the preparation in a saucepan Add the dissolved vegetable bouillon cubes, mix Add red pepper (optional)
- Cook it over medium heat for 40 minutes Mix it occasionally with wooden spoon
- In a bowl place the cream (heavy whipping or coconut), corn starch, mix
- Add the preparation in the pan, stir continuously for 5 minutes
- Serve hot Add grated Parmesan cheese or grated vegan Parmesan style (to taste)