Chinese Fried Rice – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chinese Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of plates of cooked rice.
- It’s 125 grams of shrimps (cleaned).
- You need 125 grams of chicken meats (chopped into small portions).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 4 of eggs (whisked).
- It’s 5 small of red chillies (blended).
- Prepare 5 of shallots (blended).
Chinese Fried Rice Step By Step
- Using a wok, in a med-heat, melts down the butter.
- Next, put in the blended chillies and shallots paste into the butter. Cook until it lets out a beautiful scent, or in other words, until it turns slighly golden or darker than it original colour. Make sure to not overcook it as it is easily burnt.
- Put in the shrimps and chickens, and keep on cooking until they are fully cooked.
- Then, put in the peas and cook for 10 seconds, and later on put in the rice. Mix them well.
- Pour in the whisked eggs into the rice, and cook for another 20 seconds, or until the eggs is half/fully cooked, depends on what you like. But i prefer it to be half cook, so that the rice is a little wet and moist.
- Serve hot.