えびラーメン🦐、Shrimp Ramen – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook えびラーメン🦐、Shrimp Ramen using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of えびラーメン🦐、Shrimp Ramen
- You need 6 of Fresh Large Shrimp.
- You need Half of a Japanese daikon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Niboshi.
- Prepare 1 of Chinese Cabbage.
- You need 5 of Kiniko mushrooms.
- Prepare Half of a handful of Braised bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 2 packets of Ramen noodles.
- You need 2 packets of instant Tonkotsu dashi.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of RAYU sauce.
- You need of Olive oil for the frying pan.
えびラーメン🦐、Shrimp Ramen Instructions
- Prepare the soup by slowly cooking the niboshi, Shrimp shells and heads as well as 2 slices of daikon for 3 hours. After 3 hours, drain and add the instant Tonkotsu dashi to the soup. Cook slowly for until it tastes good. 🙂
- In a pot of boiling water, boil the rest of the sliced daikon, Chinese cabbage and Kinoko. Then boil the ramen noodles separately for 2 mins drain and set aside.
- Lightly pan fry the sliced garlic with olive oil in the pan. Add the shrimp and RAYU sauce to the pan until the shrimp are golden.
- Then bring it all together, first the soup then the noodles, followed by the vegetables and braised bamboo shoots. With the freshly cooked shrimp on top. Enjoy 🙂