Shrimp & Mushroom Fettuccine – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp & Mushroom Fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp & Mushroom Fettuccine
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of package dry fettuccini noodkes.
- Prepare 2 lbs of medium shrimp, peeled.
- It’s 1 lb of mushroom.
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, minced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 pint of whip cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped.
Shrimp & Mushroom Fettuccine Instructions
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain & set aside
- Heat 1/2 cup butter in large wok or skillet over medium heat, & cook until soft. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 1/2 cup butter in large wok or skillet over medium heat, & stir in onions and garlic & cook until soft & translucent
- Add cream cheese & cook until melted
- Reduce heat to medium low, & stir in flour, whip cream, & 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Stir in shrimp, cajun season, salt & pepper to taste. Cook until shrimp are pink and sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and green onions
- Stir in fettucini noodles into sauce
- Add parmesan cheese as desired. Serve hot and enjoy!