Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps
- You need of For Spicey Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 of .cup mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned rice vinegat.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare of For Shrimp Salad.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of peeled cucumber, sliced into half rounds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of thinly sliced sweet onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Prepare of Large lettuce or cabbage leaves for serving.
Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps Instructions
- Combine all sauce ingredients and whisk to blend
- In a large bowl combine shrimp and salad ingredients
- Add sauce, as much as needed to moisten and fold in
- Spoon into lettuce cups and garnish with parsley. Add additional sauce for dipping