Shrimp saute with curry leaves – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp saute with curry leaves using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp saute with curry leaves
- You need 30-40 of medium sized shrimp, deveined and peeeled.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- It’s 25-30 of fresh curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Shrimp saute with curry leaves Step By Step
- Marinate shrimp with ginger-garlic pasta, salt, cayanne pepper and set aside for 15-20 mins
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saute pan
- Saute onion and green chillies in the oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, little salt, curry leaves and coriander powder
- Saute for 3-4 mins
- Add in the marinated shrimp and saute until the shrimp lose the pinkness
- Finally add in the tomato paste and lemon juice and mix it up all well.
- Cook for 3-4 mins
- Serve hot with steamed rice if just as a side