Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns
- It’s 4 of pieces, large Prawn.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of bulb Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need of Spring Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Eden Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Iodized Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns Instructions
- Preheat oven at 375°F or 190°C.
- Put the butter in a small pan and melt under very low heat. Set aside.
- Finely chop the garlic, bell pepper and the spring onions. Grate the cheese and set aside.
- Prepare the prawns. Cut the tip of the mouth and the tail. Using the knife, scrape out the tail. Cut it vertically in half, remove the vein and then cut diagonal slits on the meat.
- Mix the butter, chopped garlic, chopped bell pepper chopped spring onions, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place the prawns on a baking sheet. Spoon the garlic butter mixture on top of the prawns. Top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until topping becomes golden brown. Serve hot. ©homebasedchef