Shrimp mushroom Neptune – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp mushroom Neptune using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp mushroom Neptune
- It’s 20 of large button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 pkg of cream cheese.
- You need 25-40 of shrimps.
- You need of Lime or lemon juice.
- It’s of Dill.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
Shrimp mushroom Neptune Step By Step
- Chop up onion finely. Cream cheese should be mixed along with onion in a mix master.
- Take 3 of the shrimp and line them up tail to tail. Chop them up. Once you have chopped them up throw them into cream cheese mixture along with dill.
- Put bread crumbs on bottom of pan. You can substitute cornmeal. This stops the mushrooms from sticking and keeps the mushrooms dry. Stuff the mushrooms and place on pan.
- Bake at 350 to 375 f for 30 minutes.