Simple Chicken & Egg Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Simple Chicken & Egg Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken & Egg Soup
- Prepare 4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 2 of ramen noodles packages (chicken flavor).
- Prepare 15 oz of can chicken chunks.
- It’s 12 oz of can of carrots.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of complete seasoning or any you like.
- Prepare 1 of scallion chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Hot sauce (optional).
Simple Chicken & Egg Soup Step By Step
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil place noodles in cook for 4 mins, reserve chicken seasoning from ramen noodles packages, after 4 mins included chicken & carrots cook for another 3 minutes.
- In a bowl scramble eggs & pour in soup & stir. You will see the soup get thick. Included seasoning & chicken flavor from packages. Boil for 2 mins. Serve with chopped scallion & hot sauce