Garlic Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Garlic Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 1 pound of shrimp use extra large due to medium and small will shrink in size (pictured above are tiger shrimp large).
- You need cloves of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need Pinch of Sea salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
Garlic Shrimp Step By Step
- Mince garlic as many as you like I love garlic😊 I used 4 cloves
- Heat oilve oil in a pan maybe a tbs or 2 to coat pan add a pinch of sea salt stir in the salt then add the garlic you minced stir constantly be careful not to burn it
- Add shrimp in the garlic an olive oil mixture cook until you see pink color an crust forming
- Flip shrimp over add old bay seasoning to your tasting and let it cook to until pink color form
- Flip shrimp 1 last time add the old bay seasoning to your liking cook until done
- Remove shrimp from the pan plate with garlic an add parsley for garnishing