Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of cleaned and deveined colossal shrimp.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- It’s 4 of large cloves of crushed and chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder to fortify flavor.
- Prepare of Skewers.
Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp Step By Step
- Skewer cleaned and deveined shrimp. I use 2 skewers, not soaked in water since they cook so fast, per seven shrimp and skewer them in ladder form. Our lb came with 14 shrimp.
- Melt butter in a bowl and add fresh garlic and garlic powder.
- Lay them on a platter and season them with the old bay, salt, pepper on both sides. Baste with a little garlic butter and lay butter side down on med-high grill. Baste the other side before you flip. Cook til opaque, only a few minutes. Remove from heat when done and baste them again.
- These are so good on their own or in a grilled corn tortilla with slaw and green onions.