Kim's Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Kim's Chicken Noodle Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kim's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 can of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Yolk.
- It’s 4 can of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sliced Carrots.
- You need 1 1/4 of as needed Bay Leaves.
Kim's Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- Pour chicken broth, seasonings and egg in pot.
- Heat til boiling.
- Add noodles, carrots and chicken for 7 10 minutes
- Turn heat on low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool down and ready to serve.