Guacamole shrimp tacos – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Guacamole shrimp tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guacamole shrimp tacos
- Prepare of About a 1/3 of a pound of large shrimp.
- It’s 1 of whole hass avocado.
- You need of Minced red onion.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning for the shrimp.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of canola oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- You need of Lime wedges.
Guacamole shrimp tacos Step By Step
- First you season the shrimp with the seasoning. Then you add the vinegar and canola oil,put to the side.
- Then you start making the guacamole. Cut the avocado then cut up your onions. Mash the avocado then add onions, olive oil, salt, pepper and some lime juice.
- Cook the shrimp in a pan for about 2-3 minutes on each side until opaque. Put to the side.
- Now heat up the tortillas then add the guacamole and the shrimp. Then your done enjoy !