Turkey Frame Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Turkey Frame Soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Frame Soup
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- It’s 1 large of onion, quartered.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery, roughly chopped.
- You need 12 of black peppercorns.
- It’s 4 stick of parsely sprigs.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bouillion granules.
- You need 15 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cup of celery, carrots, parsnips, onion, mushrooms, peas (any combination).
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 of meaty turkey frame.
Turkey Frame Soup Step By Step
- Break up turkey frame and place in Dutch oven. Add water, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, parlsey, peppercorns, bay leaves, thyme and bouillion, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for about 90 minutes.
- Remove turkey pieces and allow to cool. Remove meat from bones and cut or shred into bite-sized pieces.
- Strain the stcok through a sieve or colander lined with cheesecloth into another large pot. Discard solids.
- Allow stock to cool while preparing vegetables. Skim fat from top.
- Stir in vegetables and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles and simmer an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in turkey meat and simmer until heated through. Serve!