Cilantro lime chicken with grilled shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cilantro lime chicken with grilled shrimp using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken with grilled shrimp
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of fresh garlic.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of smoked paprika.
- It’s dash of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/2 lb of raw shrimp.
Cilantro lime chicken with grilled shrimp Instructions
- Start by mincing the fresh cilantro and garlic.
- Place the chicken thighs into a quart sized storage bag with the cilantro, garlic and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil. Seal and massage in the bag to merry the flavors.
- Open the bag and squeeze in plenty of lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Close the bag and massage again. Let this merry in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Now let's skewer up the shrimp. Drizzle with olive oil and hit it with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Let's hit the grill!!
- Quick. Easy. Delicious.