Shrimp fried rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp fried rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp fried rice
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 3 of medium eggs, scrambled.
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 of red pepper flakes, to taste.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper, to taste.
Shrimp fried rice Step By Step
- Heat wok or large skillet with oil (peanut, vegetable, or canola) and scramble the eggs in oil.
- Add everything except the rice and soy sauce. Heat until shrimp is cooked through.
- When shrimp is cooked, add rice and soy sauce. Stir until all ingredients well mixed.