Low carb shrimp marinade – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Low carb shrimp marinade using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb shrimp marinade
- It’s 1 lb of deveined uncooked shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice, fresh.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh grated ginger.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Splenda.
Low carb shrimp marinade Instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except the shrimp
- Adjust to taste, the flavors will be muted once the shrimp is grilled
- Marinate the shrimp for 15-20 min, but no longer or the citrus will cook the protien