Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs
- You need 3 of salmon tenderloins choped into 8 cubes.
- You need 8 of monkfish cubes.
- You need 8 of shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of peeled orange divided into 4 pieces.
- It’s of orange zest and juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 12 of bay leaves.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 4 of skewers.
Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs Instructions
- Chop the salmon and monkfish into cubes.
- Put the shrimps, fish cubes, bay leaves, orange zest and juice, orange pieces and olive oil in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and stir them well together.
- Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Make the kebabs by alternately skewering the monkfish cubes with the salmon cubes, the shrimps, the bay leaves and orange pieces.
- Grill the kebabs approximately 10 minutes each side at 180°C.
- Brush the kebabs with the marinade juice.