Shrimp Kabombers – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Kabombers using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Kabombers
- Prepare 6 of each skewers.
- Prepare 30 of toothpicks.
- You need 30 of each shrimp raw but peeled with tail on.
- You need 1 of Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 30 of each pickled jalapeño slices.
- Prepare 30 1/2 slice of bacon.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of beer (optional).
Shrimp Kabombers Step By Step
- Fire up the Bar-B. Put 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Sprinkle shrimp with bay seasoning.
- Mix the cream cheese and the cheddar together in a small bowl.
- Lay the jalapeño slices on a plate and place a dab of the cheese mixture on top of each.
- Lay 5 1/2 slices of bacon next to each othet on a plate and place a prepared skewer on top of the bacon. This will make it easier to wrap the bacon around each shrimp.
- Press a pepper slice with the cheese on top on the side of a shrimp, then wrap a slice of bacon around the shrimp and secure the slice of jalapeno and the wrapped bacon with a tooth pick one shrimp at a time.
- Mix the BBQ sauce with the beer. The beer helps the BBQ sauce carmelize better and makes it more of a glaze.
- Cook on grill (indirect heat)for about 20-30 minutes glazing with BBQ sauce last 10 minutes of cooking. Serve with rice. A tad bit tedious but worth it. 🙂