Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian
- You need 2 bunch of Three Large Crowns of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of One large Scallion.
- You need 1 of One very large red onion.
- Prepare 1 of A sh*t Ton of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Optional (Mild peppers) I didn't use any this time.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Spicy Extra Virgin Olive oil. I'll teach you how to make this next.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Generic Italian Seasoned Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of Your choice of meat. Here we used shrimp.
- Prepare 7 clove of large peeled garlic.
- You need 2 pinch of Dried sweet basil.
- You need 1 of Pink Himilayan salt.
Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian Step By Step
- Chop, slice, & dice ingredients however way you like the most. Set aside
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add your spicy extra virgin olive oil. Then put your chopped veggies into the skillet and turn up the heat
- Cover with a glass skillet top and cook the crisp raw vegetable texture out of them
- Periodically remove cover and stir contents. Recover.
- When vegetables begin to soften, add your cooked shrimp and sweet basil
- Once vegetables are cooked to your liking, you may add the bread crumbs, and stir in evenly. This measure rids the Stir Fry of excess moisture while adding flavor and texture
- Leave cover off and let stir fry cook on heat an additional 2 minutes.
- You're done! Top rice, Italian pasta, etc with your Italian style stir fry.
- Or, if you're us, you'll use this stir fry to compliment a skillet grilled Porterhouse steak!