Butternut Squash Soup with lemon and coconut – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Butternut Squash Soup with lemon and coconut using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup with lemon and coconut
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of butternut squash, peeled and seeded (4 cups chopped).
- You need 1 piece of lemon or lime zested.
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger or 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger.
- You need 1/2 of Large onion sliced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic clove, crushed.
- It’s 2 piece of Jalapeno chiles or cayenne pepper to taste..
- It’s 1 piece of lemon juiced or 2 limes juiced.
- You need 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
Butternut Squash Soup with lemon and coconut Step By Step
- Cook chopped squash, onion, garlic for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut milk, cook for 30 minutes on stove
- Puree and add lime juice.
- Serve with herbs.