Spicy Pan grilled prawns – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Pan grilled prawns using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pan grilled prawns
- You need of Tiger prawns.
- It’s of Garlic/ ginger.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- You need of Lemon.
- It’s of Chilli pepper flakes.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oysters sauce.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Coriander.
- You need of Butter.
Spicy Pan grilled prawns Step By Step
- Clean your prawns with vinegar, remove the scales, head and legs.
- In a bowl marinate your prawns with all the ingredients and keep in the fridge for an hour.
- After an hour bring it out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature before grilling, heat the grill pan and put some butter, arrange the prawns and grill. Enjoy😘