Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies
- Prepare 200 gm of fresh medium sized clean and devained Prawns.
- You need 7-8 of green Beans.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- You need 1 tablespoon of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Spring Onion to garnish (optional).
Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies Instructions
- Clean, peel and cut potato and carrot in finger size pieces. Also trim and cut beans.
- Steam these veggies in a steamer so that they become soft but retain colour.
- Heat a grill pan, add in few drops of melted butter and grill the prawn for 2-3 minutes.
- In another pan heat remaining butter and add in 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Saute for few seconds and then add in chilli flakes, soya sauce and honey. Mix well in medium heat.
- Next add in the steamed veggies and stir nicely.
- Add in salt and black pepper powder according to your taste.
- At last add in grilled prawns and give a final stir. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to serving dish, garnish with some spring onion and serve as side dish.