Grilled prawns and zucchine – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Grilled prawns and zucchine using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled prawns and zucchine
- It’s 2 of courgettes (zucchine).
- It’s 10 of fresh prawns.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Lemon.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Salt.
Grilled prawns and zucchine Instructions
- Wash and slice zucchine into rectangles. Dry very well with kitchen paper
- Grill on a grill pan or frying pan with a tiny bit of olive oil, on a medium heat. Turn frequently
- When cooked (after about 10 minutes) put in a serving dish and add a bit of olive oil, gooooood squeeze of lemon, salt and chopped parsley. Leave to marinade. (If you have time make the night before and store in fridge)
- With a knife, chop the heads off the prawns and cut down the spine to remove the vein. Wash and dry well.
- Using same grill pan, grill prawns on medium heat turning frequently for about 15-20 minutes until the shell is nice and crispy. Serve with a wedge of lemon