Grilled shrimp on a garlic Sautée – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled shrimp on a garlic Sautée using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled shrimp on a garlic Sautée
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 500 g of large Shrimp.
- It’s 4 of table spoons of fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 table spoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of minced garlic.
Grilled shrimp on a garlic Sautée Step By Step
- In a medium heat pan mix garlic, butter and oil and fry for 3 minutes. Don't cook or burn the garlic. Just allow the ingredients to mix well.
- Grill your prawns on charcoal for 4 minutes
- Put your prawns in a dish add the garlic sauce that you prepared previously sprinkle lemon juice, fresh parsley and salt while still hot
- Have a green or red hot fresh pepper salad with you. And enjoy