Chicken Noodles Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken Noodles Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodles Soup
- You need 250 gm of boneless chicken.
- It’s 100 gm of instant noodles.
- You need 1 bunch of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of butter and blackpepper as per taste.
Chicken Noodles Soup Step By Step
- Boil the chicken to it's tenderness.
- In a deep based saucepan melt a beat of butter and add boiled chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt,chopped lettuce and instant noodle. Stir a beat till flavour arises
- Add two and a half cup of water and allow to boil.Add corn and adjust salt and sugar content
- Mix cornflour in a cup with water and put the mixture into the boiling soup.
- Allow the soup to get done.Remove from the flame and serve hot sprinkling blackpepper