Shrimp stir-fry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp stir-fry
- Prepare 4 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper cut in strips & halfed.
- You need 1 C of green onion (both green & white parts) cut to 2" strips.
- Prepare 1-1/2 C of green beans cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 C of minced garlic.
- Prepare 9 of shrimp per person: marinated with (while prepping veggies) 1/2 t sesame oil, sezchuan sauce drizzle to taste, & 1T soy sauce (drain extra sauce).
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- You need of Canola or peanut oil to coat bottom of cast iron skillet.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 T of honey.
Shrimp stir-fry Step By Step
- Heat oil in large cast iron and wait until it shimmers, then add green beans & bell pepper: cook for 3 minutes
- Add carrots & salt & pepper to taste: cook for 3 minutes
- Add garlic: cook for one minute
- Add shrimp cook for 3 minutes
- Add green onion, 1/2 T sesame oil, 1/4 C soy sauce, honey: cook for one minute
- Remove all from heat & let sauce thicken up, serve with rice