Shrimp edamame fry – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp edamame fry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp edamame fry
- It’s 2 cups of frozen shrimp, medium or small, cleaned, deveined, unthawed.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed edamame.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic,mashed or roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- You need of salt.
- You need of oil.
- It’s pinch of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of indian garam masala.
Shrimp edamame fry Instructions
- Marinate the shrimp with salt, lime juice, chopped garlic, chillies,garam masala, pinch of tumeric powder for 15 mins
- Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated shrimp and cook over medium heat till all the water gets evaporated and mix often to avoid burning the shrimp.
- Add the edamame beans to the pan and mix well.