KaShawna's Crab Cakes With Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook KaShawna's Crab Cakes With Shrimp using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KaShawna's Crab Cakes With Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of Lump Crab meat.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Crushed Cracker (I use Ritz).
- You need 3 of Green Onions Cut (White part too).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 of Shrimp Cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Celery (Chopped Finely).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of Flour (For Dusting).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Kashawna's Home Made Tarter (see recipe).
KaShawna's Crab Cakes With Shrimp Step By Step
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the flour and peanut oil.
- Shape into patties and dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes, in batches, in pan and fry until browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Carefully flip crab cakes and fry on other side until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Serve Warm with Kashawna's Tarter