Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 packages of Ramen.
- It’s 2 cup of Shrimp /Prawns.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced Onions.
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced Green & Yellow & Red Bellpepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sause.
- You need 1 dash of Black Ground Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of Seasoning Salt or Salt to Tase.
Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry Step By Step
- Boil Ramen Noodles, Drain all the water out of the Noodles, Next n a Large Skillet On Medium High Heat Pre Heat with Olive oil, Once Sillet is hot Add Shrimp, Cook until Done to your Liking
- Once shrimp are done to your liking, add all the Vegtiables including the Garlic
- add salt and pepper to taste, once vegtables are to ur liking add ur strained noodles as well as to add tge seasoning pack from the noodles
- stir fry the noodles and while removing from heat add soy sause to taste… walla…. enjoy 🙂