Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet
- You need 1 lb of Peeled, tail on shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Liquid crab boil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil w/ thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Crush red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet Step By Step
- Marinate shrimp in all seasoning, oil, & crab boil in bowl covered with tin foil for 30-45 mins in refrigerator.
- Preheat skillet to medium high heat
- Throw shrimp in greased skillet & cook for 10-15 mins, or until shrimp is lightly seared on both sides.
- Top with butter, serve, & enjoy. 🙂