Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot
- It’s 2 medium of Butternut squash.
- You need 3 medium of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 large of Potato.
- You need 1 of stock Chicken stock or 2 tablespoons of stock powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Enough water to cover the ingredients fully.
- It’s 250 ml of Fresh cream.
Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot Instructions
- Peel and chop butternut, sweet potato, potato and onion into relatively small pieces. Place in slow cooker with all the spices and the stock. Cover with water and cook on low for about 8 hours. Once cooked, using a hand stick blender, "chop" the soup until it's smooth. Stir in the cream and close up for another 10 minutes or so. Just long enough to warm the cream through. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Delicious with a nice homemade bread