Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of carrots, sliced.
- You need 2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken chopped into 1" cubes.
- It’s 8 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of taragon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of savory.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken seasonings.
- You need 8 oz of egg noodles.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- Saute carrots, celery, and onion with the butter and olive oil in a large stock pot till onion is translucent.
- Add chicken and saute until golden brown.
- Add chicken stock and spices. Simmer on low for about 1 hour.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are done.