Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp
- It’s 2 of large spaghetti Squash.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of fresh shrimp or 2 12 oz bags frozen raw shrimp thawed.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of (or to your liking) Badia sazon complete seasoning.
Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp Step By Step
- Cut squash and scrape out insides.
- Place squash with 1 cup water in instant pot for 6 minutes then quick release or can bake at 350 with 1 cup water until done.
- While squash is cooking sauté the garlic in butter. When it becomes fragrant add rest of the ingredients. Sauté until shrimp is done.
- Add squash to the shrimp and enjoy!