Prawn veggie leftover rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn veggie leftover rice using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn veggie leftover rice
- You need 4 cups of Left over rice.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 2 of chopped onions.
- It’s 3 of chopped spring onions.
- It’s 3/4 of prawns.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3/4 of chopped chilli.
- You need 1 packet of Maggi noodle masala.
- It’s 2 table spoon of oil.
- You need 1 tea spoon of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Prawn veggie leftover rice Step By Step
- Chop a tomato & cut the other one in julian cut. Take a pan in the stove, on medium flame, put butter in the pan, now put julian tomato, chopped capsicum, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, salt to taste & saute.
- Take this mixture off from the stove when the tomato & capsicum gets half cooked.
- Take another pan in the flame, put 2 table spoon of oil & chopped onions in it & let the onions turn golden brown.
- Now put the prawns & add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, half packet of Maggi noodle masala, salt to taste & stir. Cover it with a lid while the prawns are cooked.
- When the prawns are cooked, put the chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onions & chopped chilli in it.
- When the chopped tomatoes in the prawn are cooked properly, put the left over rice in it & stir well.
- Now put the half cooked capsicum, tomatoes done in step 2 in the rice, followed by the rest half packet packet of Maggi noodle masala, pinch of black pepper powder, salt to taste.
- Stir it for a while, turn the gas off & the yummy Prawn veggie Leftover Rice is ready to serve!