Seafood Coconut Rice #XmasFood 🥂🍾🌲 #Onerecipeonetree – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Seafood Coconut Rice #XmasFood 🥂🍾🌲 #Onerecipeonetree using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Coconut Rice #XmasFood 🥂🍾🌲 #Onerecipeonetree
- It’s 3 cups of Rice.
- You need 3 of big Coconuts.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh shrimps.
- It’s 3 handful of dried oyster.
- It’s 2 handful of stockfish flakes or more.
- Prepare 2 of medium size smoked fish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pounded crayfish.
- Prepare 2 of big onions sliced.
- You need 5 of fresh peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of stock cubes.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Small oil to drizzle over rice.
Seafood Coconut Rice #XmasFood 🥂🍾🌲 #Onerecipeonetree Step By Step
- Break coconut, grate it finely once all grated boiled warm water over let it sit for 5mins..wash out and extract the coconut juice. It is this coconut Milk/extract that we will cook the rice in. Next pour the coconut juice into a pot and allow to boil… prepare the shrimps by washing and stir frying with onion, garlic, little oil and little salt in a non stick pan till it turns bright pink.
- Wash the dried oyster properly….cook before adding to the coconut milk too soften it up…you dont really need to add too much while cooking… once it softens add to the pot of coconut milk, it will get enough flavour from the coconut milk and other ingredients in the rice.
- Wash the rice well, add it to the coconut milk boiling…. add the stockfish flakes, salt, some onions, cook for some minutes…once it looks like the water is about drying up, add more coconut juice, add the pounded pepper and crayfish, washed smoked fish and shred it and add to the cooking rice, add the prepared shrimps on the top..crumble the stock cubes over, add the black pepper too and cover the pot and allow the rice to cook till tender…you can drizzle over some oil.
- Now add the remaining sliced onions over the rice….once the rice dries out, give it a good stir to mix up everything properly… and simmer for a bit and that's it.. Dish up your seafood coconut rice and serve with some diced dodo and enjoy with a tall glass of lemon water.😋😋 This meal is loaded with so much goodness and every spoon comes with something yummy to chew on. 😉