One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp
- Prepare 16 Oz of Raw Large Shrimp, Peeled, Tail Off.
- It’s 14 Oz of Smoked Sausage, Sliced.
- You need 1.5 of Petite Red Potatoes.
- You need 3 of Corn Ears (cut into thirds).
- It’s 1 Stick of Butter (melted).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook potatoes 10-15 minutes. Add corn and boil for 5 additional minutes.
- Melt butter and mix with garlic, old bay, and parsley.
- Combine potatoes, corn, shrimp, and sausage in large mixing bowl and toss with butter mixture.
- Pour mixture onto a large baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!