Shrimp Pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta
- You need 8 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 oz of sun dried tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare of Large shrimp.
- Prepare 4 oz of half & half.
- You need of Shredded parm.
Shrimp Pasta Step By Step
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large pan heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and season with whatever you have (salt, seasoned salt, old bay along with pepper. Cook until shrimp are about halfway done.
- Add cream and bring to a boil. Turn down to low and whisk in Parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta.