Baked Salmon and Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Baked Salmon and Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Shrimp
- Prepare of Salmon.
- Prepare of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- Prepare of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- Prepare of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- Prepare of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
Baked Salmon and Shrimp Step By Step
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce.
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.