Sheet pan shrimp boil – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sheet pan shrimp boil using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan shrimp boil
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need of Red potatoes.
- Prepare of Frozen corn on the cob.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon.
Sheet pan shrimp boil Instructions
- Boil potatoes first and the frozen corn, these take the longest to cook, so you just want to pre cook them not cooked all the way.
- Take melted butter add to a big bowl and add all spices and hot sauce, minced garlic mix up.. and throw in the shrimp, potatoes, corn, cut onion, slice sausages, coat everything, place on cookie sheet, squeeze some lemon juice on over it, bake in oven at 400 until shrimp is pink. About 12-15 mins give or take.
- Steak and shrimp