Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil
- It’s of Crawfish 2 bags…washed and dried.
- It’s of Onion powder,garlic powder.
- It’s of Minced Garlic, old bay seasoning,1 can of beer,.
- You need of Woishuresauce,butter and Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 of Reynolds oven bag.
- It’s of Broccoli (frozen) thawed and dried.
- You need 2 bags of shrimp…thawed and dried.
Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil Instructions
- Double oven bag…then add all seafood in the bag
- Season food to your liking with the ingredients above…add lots of butter inside the bag then toss and tie bag.
- Place bag on a sheet pan or any pan in a 400 0r 375 degree oven….bake for 45 mins then enjoy…….(Ps) sprinkle sheet pan with flour so the pan won't stick