Saucy Shrimp Penne – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Saucy Shrimp Penne using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saucy Shrimp Penne
- It’s 1 Box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 Pkg of med count shrimp.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Sazon Caribbean.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of scallions.
- Prepare 1 Can of rotel.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of bacon bits (Hormel).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of dry parsley flakes.
- You need 2 jars of ragu roasted garlic parmesan.
- You need 1 Cup of milk (More if needed).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Saucy Shrimp Penne Instructions
- Cook pasta and shrimp according to package directions and set aside separately.
- Saute scallions, Rotel and garlic and butter for 5 minutes. Add spices and shrimp and saute for 5 minutes more. Add pasta parsley flakes and bacon bits in combine.
- Poor jars of sauce and milk and combine. Add more milk if needed cook for 10 minutes more to warm through. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.